COVID-19 Response & Precautions by Drive Hubler PreOwned
DriveHubler Preowned would like to share with our customers that we have taken precautionary measures at our dealership to help ensure that our visitors and employees are being protected from the spread of germs and we have initiated numerous protocols at the dealership beyond the normal steps you take during the flu season, such as:
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow visitors and personnel to clean their hands more frequently;
- We have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned;
- Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- We have distributed critical information to key staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout our dealership; and our showroom offices and demo vehicles are disinfected and cleaned throughout the day - these measures include the use of disinfectant cleaning agents and increased frequency.
- Our Sales Department is working and available online, by telephone and by appointment for everyone’s safety.
- Purchase your new or used vehicle online, arrange financing, and your purchase will be delivered right to your driveway, with all paperwork brought to you by our Brand Specialists.
- As always, we’re readily available to bring test drives to your home. Our team is armed with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to provide the safest environment for your experience.
- If you’re looking to sell a car, you can send us some photos to get an evaluation and value online, with a purchase or trade in value, and we will pick it up.
Here at DriveHubler Preowned, we want our customers to know that their health and safety are a top priority at our dealership and that now, more than ever, we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for everyone who walks through our doors.